liebster award

I have been nominated for The Liebster Award! 
A huge thank you goes out to Emily at Sunbeams and Daisy Dreams who was kind enough to nominate me.



For those of you who, like me, are new to this, The Liebster Award is a lovely way of creating a community for new bloggers and those with less than 200 followers. It is a way for bloggers to share facts about themselves, and also promote other blogs that they enjoy reading. It is an excellent way to find new blogs and make new friends!

The Rules:


11 Facts About Me:
1. I was born in the USA, but have lived in England since I was 2.
2. I love to plan, my entire life is organised in lists and calendars, I tend to panic if its not.
3. I once saw Gok Wan when I was out shopping.
4. I am the only person in my entire family to have broken a bone, as I broke my leg skiing last year.
5. I have a minor Starbucks addiction, I go at least 4 times a week.
6. My hair is naturally fine and straight, but I wish it was curly.
7. I have had 8 teeth removed, including all of my wisdom teeth (I have a tiny mouth!)
8. I used to represent my County for Under 15's girl's cricket.
9. I love country music.
10. My favourite kind of food is Mexican.
11. My favourite thing about teacher training is that I get to read picture books everyday!


My Questions from Emily:




1. If you could only use one item of make up for the rest of your life what would you choose?
Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner. This is my favourite item in my make up bag, it is so versatile and stays put until you take it off. My favourite shade is 'Sepia Ink'
2. What is your favourite season of the year?
Autumn - I love when the trees change, and those sunny days that seem to pass us by in the summer.
3. Why did you start blogging?
I love to write and to take pictures, and I couldn't think of better way to do both of these things.
4. What is your favourite high street shop?
Boots. I can't walk past one without going in, and they always have everything I could possibly ever need!
5. What is your favourite make up brand?
This is a tricky one. If I had to choose, MAC, although Bobbi Brown, Benefit and Maybelline all come in very close!
6. Cats or dogs?
Dogs, as I have two gorgeous girls, though I love cats just as much.
7. What are your wardrobe staples?
Comfy jeans (my current ones are from Next), pretty flats and chunky cardigans.
8. What is your dream job?
A close tie between a primary school teacher, which I am training to be, or a baker.
9. What is your favourite nail polish?
Currently, Essie in 'We're In It Together'
10. If you could only eat one food what would you choose?
My Mumma's Shepherd's Pie

11. What are your goals in life?
To be happy! :) 
I have nominated:
Cider With Sophie
The Persephone Complex
Nocturnal Lexanna
Frankie's Say
A Bit Of Lippy

My questions to you lovely people are:
1.Where is your favourite place to be?
2. If you had to wear the same outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. Which item in your make up bag can you not live without?
4. Favourite movie?
5. What did you want to be when you grow up, when you were little?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
7. Favourite place to shop?
8. Mac or PC?
9. What is your favourite blog to read?
10. Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
11. If you could be anyone in the history of the world for a day, who would you be?

Thanks again to Sunbeams and Daisy Dreams for the nomination! This was a fun post, I hope you guys enjoy it too!




Labels: , ,