may favourites

Hello lovelies!
I have been lucky enough to try out loads of new products this month, thanks to the awesome goody bags from the Brighton Blogger Meet last month, an introduction to beauty boxes, and an unstoppable shopping habit! I have enjoyed loads of lovely products, but these 5 stood out above the others, and have become firm favourites!
All In One BB Cream - The Body Shop
After my previous BB cream love ran out, as much as I loved it, I fancied trying something new. When I spotted an ad for 40% off at The Body Shop, I just couldn't say no! When I first tried it, I'll be honest, I wasn't convinced. It comes out of the tube as a white cream with specks of pink, red, and similar tones, and is designed to adapt to your skin tone. I applied it with my fingers like my previous cream, and the colour didn't blend very well at all, I was left with red and pink streaks on my cheeks. I was rather disappointed, but I stuck at it. I tried again the next day with a brush, and oh wow, what a difference! The colour was perfect this time, and provided a smooth and light coverage that lasted all day, just what I was looking for!
Overnight Repair Treatment - Trevor Sorbie
I have naturally straight hair, but with naturally frizzy ends, so not the best combination! This repair treatment is absolutely lovely, you apply a little blob to your tips before bed, and it keeps them smooth, soft and straight. It smells divine too, and keeps it smelling that way all the next day!
Maximum Protection Cream Anti-Perspirant - Sure
Now I realise this is not a particularly glamorous discussion topic, but I'm a bit of a sweaty betty. Most deodorants don't really work for me unless I reapply them throughout the day, and I really do not enjoy doing that! I saw adverts for this roll on and thought it would be worth a shot, and I am so glad I did. It actually works, and even has a light, fresh scent to it. I am really impressed with this product, and am so glad to have found something that works for me.
Skin Food - Weleda
I received this miniature in my April Birchbox, and really love what it does for my skin. It has almost completely rescued my elbows and the backs of my arms, and has such a lovely natural scent. It also sorts out sensitive patches, which often get exacerbated by funky scented body butters. This is definitely a sample that I will be repurchasing when it runs out!
Cream Blush in 'Flush' - Topshop
This is one of my first Topshop Makeup purchases, and also my first ever cream blush, and I have been converted! This almost fluorescent pink looks so natural when applied, and is so easy to get right when applied with your fingers. Definitely my favourite blush of the moment!

What are your favourites this month?
xxx

Labels: ,