nails of the day: sparkly silver!

Hello lovelies!
This week's nails of the day is brought to you by Essie, a regular favourite, and Angelica, a brand I have been recently introduced to, but am currently loving a lot!
Angelica - Sprink Break - £2.75*
Essie - Fair Game - £7.99*
 Angelica can be found in most Primark shops and at £2.75 are a real bargain! I love the square bottle and the neat white lid, and the colour range available features some absolutely gorgeous shades! I'm not normally a glitter wearer, but I love the bright colours in this particular polish, and how all the tiny colourful pieces of glitter create such a lovely effect together! I have been playing around with 'accent nail' style manicures recently, and love how this glitter one turned out! For the other nails I used this lovely blue based silver polish by Essie, who are always a firm favourite of mine, which although are a bit pricier, I think are well worth it due to such a lovely formula and are so long-wearing!
 What's on your nails this week?
xxx

Labels: , ,