selectspecs

Hello lovelies!
Now some of you might not know that I am a glasses wearer. I tend to take them off/wear contacts for photos, but in fact, my eyesight is terrible, so in reality, I have glasses on most of the time. When you have to wear one thing ALL the time, you want it to be versatile, stylish, and something you like! Thats why I was SO excited to try out some specs from SelectSpecs. I had a fresh new prescription to try, and so ordered away!
Savannah glasses in blue - £10*- SelectSpecs
 And oh boy was I happy with my order! I ordered on a tuesday afternoon, and they arrived the following monday. I have a fairly weird prescription, and when I have ordered glasses before, through opticians or otherwise, I have always had to wait 2+weeks and the very least.
This pair are from the economy range, which features a huge array of styles, price under £25. That price includes the lenses and the basic coating package, which is truly amazing. Until now, I have never found a pair of glasses I like for under £50, so to find an on trend pair of wayfarer style specs at this price is wonderful. I chose a pair with blue arms, but this particular style comes with options with black, red, blue or white arms, and also in a tortoiseshell pattern.
The glasses themselves are a matte plastic, making the frames light and comfortable. They are relatively petite, as this particular style can so easily swamp your face. These also sit high on the bridge of my nose and STAY THERE, which is great, as so many pairs I have tried before start slipping down my face after half an hour.
 I was so happy with my order! They came quickly, with a case and a cleaning cloth, and were such a bargain, I will be ordering another pair soon. At this price, it makes it possible to own multiple pairs to match your outfit, so even if glasses are a bit of a frustrating necessity to you, they can easily become your favourite new accessory!
Are you a glasses wearer? Have you tried select specs before?
xxx
Savannah glasses in blue - £10*- SelectSpecs


Labels: , ,