seaweed on your face?

Hello lovelies!
As you probably have guessed from the title of today's post, the products we are talking about today featurea a rather unusual skin care ingredient. As soon as I heard about this range from The Body Shop, I just had to try them! Not only was I intrigued by the seaweed, but I'd heard they were perfect for oily skin, and those who are prone to blemishes, which sums up my face quite well.

I tried the Seaweed Clarifying Toner(£8.00*) and the Seaweed Pore Perfector(£11.00*). The Toner, hands down, is my favourite toner to have ever tried. A bold statement I realise, but this toner is one of those products that actually makes you excited to wash your face. It is so refreshing and leaves your skin feeling cool and smooth, so perfect for when this alleged warm weather actually shows its face. More importantly, after a week of daily use, my skin is noticeably less oily, so it does it's job rather well! Around my t-zone I have some larger pores which I really do not like, but can't seem to do much about. After using the Pore Perfector for a week, they are actually noticeably smaller, which is wonderful! My favourite thing about this product is that you can actually feel your skin tightening after use, which is great to feel that it is actually working. Both of these products have a lovely refreshing scent to them, and don't smell at all like fishy salty seaweed, which I did wonder about before I got them...
Have you tried any products containing unusual ingredients before? What did you think?
xxx


Labels: , , ,