Nails Of The Day: Pastel Picks

Continuing with this week's pastel theme, I am sharing my favourite pastel nail shades. The majority of my nail collection, (which is getting dangerously big - I am currently having to implicate a one in - one out rule, due to a serious lack of space!) are pastel shades, I really love light and fresh colours in these lovely creme finishes! I managed to narrow down my favourites to these 7 shades:
Left to right:
Colour Club in 'Mod in Manhattan' (June Birchbox) - NailGirls in 'Teal #2'* - Essie in 'Bikini so Teeny' - Barry M Nail Paint in 'Lemon Ice Cream' - Essie in 'We're In It Together' - Topshop Nails in 'Parma Violet' - Essie in 'Action'
I love all these shades and think they are perfect for summer! What are your favourite pastel shades?
xxx

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,