recent purchases: no7

Hello lovelies!
Today I am sharing some recent purchases from No7 at Boots. There are currently vouchers floating around offering £5 off skincare by No7, and £3 off makeup, so I took this as a perfect opportunity to go and investigate the new 'BB Lips' that I had heard about. When I got into Boots, I found to my delight that there was also a buy one get one half price offer, and so picked up some new powder too.
No7 BB Lips in Ballerina- £8.50
I have fallen in love with this product, and have been using it daily since buying it. It is a lovely soft, dusky pink shade, and so perfect for everyday wear. It has a lovely soft consistency without being sticky or gloopy, and so feels quite pleasant to wear. The SPF15 is an added bonus for the coming weather (though I'll believe it when I see it!), especially as I am starting to get a bit freckly around my lips. The packaging promises 'soothing nourishment', and it did not disappoint. I have found the general condition of my lips has improved since wear, so overall, I have found this to be a wonderful product!
No7 Creme Touch Face Powder in Fair Bloom- £8.50
I have been after a new powder for a little while, my previous one being Maybelline's Fit Me powder which I found to be a little too drying. The lovely lady at the No7 counter in my local Boots matched this one for me, in a pinker shade than what I would usually choose myself, but it fits perfectly. As is in the name, this powder has a creamy consistency with a lovely light coverage, and is doing an excellent job at making my makeup last a lot longer during the day. Big fan of this one too, well done No7!

With the deals and vouchers, these two products came to a total £9.25, so some excellent savings there! I am becoming quite the fan of No7, as so many products I have tried recently have been great! Have you tried any No7 products? What are your favourites?
xxx

Labels: , , , , ,