Laura Geller Baked Impressions Blush

Laura Geller Baked Impressions Blush -Mauve Mocha Latte - £21*
A bold statement, but this is my favourite blush in my collection. I might even go as far to say it is one of my favourite makeup products! Having naturally quite yellowy skin, I find that pink and coral blushes do not always suit my skin tone, often looking fluorescent and too bright, and do nothing for any dark patches. This natural, almost brown toned blush is a favourite because I feel like it is just perfect for my skin tone, and doubles as a bronzer when layered for contouring and defining my cheeks. One swipe creates a subtle flush, but it can be built up to create a stronger finish, and the mauve and more brown tones come out when layered. The blush itself comes in a neat round compact with a half mirror, perfect for on the go application, and is baked with a cute little coffee bean pattern to reflect the name and shade, so I also love having this blush around on my dressing table, as it looks rather sweet! This has become my go-to blush for everyday wear, and it has a long lasting finish that stays fresh until I take it off. I really do love this blush, and it is one I find myself reaching for again and again! Have you tried any Laura Geller products?

Labels: , , , ,