Payday Wishlist

1. Blouse - New Look 
Firstly, I've just had a bit of a revelation that it is called 'New Look', not just Newlook as I thought it was. But anyway, this seems like a perfect top to me, mint green AND floral, how could I say no?
2. Daisy Eau So Fresh- Marc Jacobs
I'm after a new fragrance as my Oh Lola sadly ran out, and this smells absolutely gorgeous, and I love the sweet little bottle!
3. Combination Sweater - Zara Kids
The perks of being small! I know its august, but those chilly autumnal days will soon be upon us, and what better way to prepare than with a cosy jumper?
4. Leather Ankle Boots - Zara Kids
Small feet also have their perks, with these leather boots being £35.99, and will most likely fit me a lot better than the similar pair from topshop I have been lusting after. These again look perfect for autumn, and can't wait to order them as soon as payday rolls around!
5. Mint Candy Apple - Essie
I definitely do not need any more nail polish, but if I did, this shade would fit beautifully into my collection. I've got a bit of a thing about mint green if you hadn't noticed!
6. Baking Beauties Pearlmatte Face Powder in Pink Buttercream - Mac
Sold out from maccosmetics.com, this gorgeous limited edition compact is still available from a few places online. A combination highlighter/pale pink blush, I would love to get my hands on this product, and it is just so pretty in that pan!

Labels: