Confessions Of A Nail Polish Addict: Mints, Teals and Turquoise.

I decided to have a sort through my nail polish collection, as I seem to have far too many, and thought it would be a good opportunity to do a few swatches, and decide which polishes I actually use, and which ones need to go. So I have started this little series to share my growing collection, and hopefully the swatches may be helpful! I have grouped them into shades and just had to start with my favourite group, the mints and teals. I love this shade range, they are perfect all year round, and the lighter end can be so flattering to a pale skin tone too! The darker end makes perfect evening and winter shades, if you ask me, you just can't go wrong with mint, teal or turquoise! Right, so here we go…

From left to right:

No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour in Totally Teal
Helen E NailPower in Neptune*
Sally Hansen Salon Complete Salon Manicure in Fairy Teal
Barry M Gelly Hi Shine in Guava
Barry M Nail Paint in Mint Green
Nail Girls in Teal #2*
L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail in 602 Perle De Jade
Sally Hansen Salon Complete Salon Manicure in Green Tea

There we have it, the mints, teals and turquoise ladies and gentlemen! Stay tuned for next week's Confession's of a Nail Polish Addict, where we are looking at the blues!

Labels: , ,