Face Base

So it's that time of year again where the bb creams and tinted moisturisers go away in favour of something a little more substantial, and I just may have found my favourite combination yet! After a browse through Boots and their fantastic buy one get one half price offer, I picked up this Rimmel Match Perfection concealer in 'Classic Ivory', which really is a perfect match! It is light enough to be one of those magic 'no makeup' looking foundations, with just the right amount of coverage, not heavy or cakey in the slightest. I also picked up Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection concealer in 'Fair' to see what all the fuss is about, and I was not disappointed! This is the first concealer that I have not had to reapply during the day, it stays and conceals until I take it off. It works just as well on blemishes as it does on darker under eye patches, and has definitely become a lasting member of my makeup collection. I have also featured my trusty Real Techniques buffing brush, as it makes all the difference when creating a flawless base. I really don't know how I managed before, it blends foundation in leaving no trace of a brush or streaks, and does it so much quicker than you could with your fingers. I may have found my perfect face base trio! What base products are you loving at the movement?