MySalonLooks Summer Party

Last weekend I was very kindly invited along to MySalonLook's summer party, at their salon in Hove. I met the gorgeous Lyndsay from FizzyPeaches for a catch up and a customary soya chai tea latte, before heading down to the salon. We were greeted with a glass of bubbly and nibbles to enjoy while we watched demonstrations of some new gadgets. A representative from L'oreal demonstrated the SteamPod straightening system, a futuristic looking iron that straightens with steam to seal in a keratin treatment, which is applied to damp hair before drying before use. We were then shown the Babyliss Pro Perfect Curl, which actually sucked the hair into the end, and spat out a natural looking wave. I'd like to give this a try for myself, it seems like such an efficient way of curling your own hair! We were then serenaded by the lovely Jamie Mathias, while we sipped our drinks and chatted about hair - what a lovely girly afternoon! The last picture shows Lyndsay having a consultation with colourist Damien, I'm really looking forward to seeing her new look! I had a really lovely evening and enjoyed learning about these new products, I can't wait to book into MySalonLooks to see them in action!