Review: L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

I've been hearing a lot of hype on the blogosphere surrounding this product and other Micellar waters for quite some time now, but have only recently got around to giving it a try. After a recent weekend away where I managed to pack 3 types of toner and no cleansers, I picked this up in Boots as it was on offer at a purse friendly 1/3 off. I wasn't quite sure what to expect after hearing so many mixed reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised! Perhaps my favourite thing about this product is the solution. My combination/oily skin means that a pet hate of mine when it comes to skincare is oily textures or residue, and this product has no unwanted effects like that. The light, water based solution was quick and easy, removing my makeup in one sweep. I'm not sure how waterproof makeup would fare, but it did a good job on my normal mascara and eyeliner. Applied with a cotton pad, this product left my face feeling cool and fresh, and clean, so exactly what it says on the tin really! I can see that some of the hype around this may have been a little over the top, but for a good quality high street makeup remover, you can't really go wrong! Have you tried this solution? What did you think?

Labels: , , ,