Autumnal Purchases

I know its August, but summer appears to be on the way out. I don't mind at all though, because that means that as autumn will be on the way soon, and what with turning leaves, cool and crisp days and comfy warm clothing, it is my favourite season! I recently placed a cheeky order with Zara and bought a new jumper for the change of weather, so thought I'd share my post with you!
First off, I'd like to say how impressed I was. I've had my fair share of frustrating online shopping experiences, so it was wonderful to have one so that went well! I spent enough to qualify for free shipping, which was great, and I placed my order mid afternoon. A few hours later, I received an email saying my order had been despatched and will be delivered the following day, shortly followed by a notice of the hour period it would arrive in. The next morning I received a link to track my delivery, which showed me that "Darren [my lovely delivery driver from DPD] was approximately 2 hrs 30 mins away", and sure enough, he turned up bang on time, 24 hours after placing my order! Very impressive, Zara and DPD!
My order was actually from the kid's section. I've spoken about this before, at (nearly) 5'1 and a size 10, I fit into age 13/14 clothing, and so often shop in kid's sections, you'd be amazed how lovely some of the products are! This oversized jumper is oh so soft and features a looser, mohair style knit at the top, with a normal knit for the rest of the jumper. It is just so cosy, it will keep me warm on my journeys to uni on cool autumnal days. When it comes to boots, I really struggle with my size 2.5 feet. It would appear that my prayers have been answered in that Zara Girls stock quite a large range of stylish footwear in half sizes, and so I managed to pick up this pair of leather ankle boots for £35, and they actually fit! I previously had been wearing the same pair of Gap kids leather boots for 4 years until they literally fell apart, having not been able to find a comfortable pair in the meantime. 
I featured both of these products in a recent wishlist, and am so pleased they are as lovely as they look on the website. I loved how the order arrived, the simple boxed packaging looks so classy and neat compared to endless plastic packets, and the tissue paper wrapping around the jumper was a really nice touch. This was my first order with Zara, and I was truly so impressed with it, it definitely will not be my last!

Labels: , , , , ,